There may be times when you want to upload and provide PDF documents for your visitors to click and download. To add PDFs and make them available, follow these steps:
- Click the “Add Media” button next to Upload/Insert (it’s a starburst).
- After choosing the PDF file from your computer and uploading it, you will be able to change the properties.
- The title is what you want the hyperlinked text (also called Anchor Text) to be on the page itself (i.e. “View our dinner menu” or “Membership application”).
- Then click on File URL next to the “Link URL” field to create the link to the PDF file.
- Finally, click the “Insert into post” button to add a link on the page that will link to the PDF file.
- After you have inserted the PDF into the page remember to click the “Update” button on the right to save your changes.