- Pick the site you want to publish from the Site Organizer.
- In the Site Publishing Settings window, choose FTP Server from the Publish to menu.
- Enter the following: Site NameA name for your websiteContact emailA contact email address for your websiteServer addressYour website’s URL (e.g. www.yourdomain.com)User nameYour server usernamePasswordYour server passwordDirectory/Pathpublic_htmlProtocolFTPPort21URLYour website’s URL (e.g. www.yourdomain.com)
- To automatically update your Facebook profile after publishing your website, select Update my Facebook profile when I publish this site.
- Click Publish Site at the bottom of iWeb.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by Apple or Apple products.