You can update your credit or debit card information for billing purposes from inside your Slamdot control panel.
- Visit http://app.slamdot.com and login with the email address you used to sign up with, and your password. There’s a link to request your password on the login screen if you don’t remember it.
- Once you’re logged in, click on “Account”.
- Go to the “Payment Methods” tab and click “Edit” on the card you’d like to update, or click the “Add Credit Card” button at the top right.
- You can update the credit or debit card number, expiration date, security/CVV2 code (3-digit code on back of Visa, MasterCard or Discover, 4-digit code on front of American Express), and the name on the card.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom once all information has been updated. Be sure to update all fields because new cards will typically have both updated expiration dates and updated security/CVV2 codes.
If you have any questions or problems updating your billing information, please email email@example.com.