The steps below are for setting up your Slamdot email account on your Android smartphone using IMAP.
- On your Android phone, open your Email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts.
- Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password , and click Next.
- Because you’re using IMAP, tap IMAP.
- For your incoming server, use the following settings: User NameYour full email address again (must include @yourdomain.com)PasswordYour email account password.Incoming Mail Server_mail.yourdomain.com_Port number_143_
- For the outgoing server, use the following settings: Outgoing (SMTP) Server_mail.yourdomain.com_Port number_587_Security typeNone
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct, then Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. We are not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Google or Android.